The 2015 Sierra 1500 crew cab is a rugged new addition to the GMC family. It has been gaining popularity among individuals who regularly haul heavy loads across unpredictable off-road terrain. One of the major advantages that the Sierra 1500 has over other pickup trucks is that its interior was designed to provide a comfortable experience thanks to features like the triple door seal that blocks outdoor noise.
Other advantages to owning a GMC Sierra crew cab include:
· A fuel economy of 16/22 mpg and a tank with a capacity of 26 gallons.
· A powerful 5.3 L (V8) gas engine that can handle 355 horsepower at 5600 rpm.
· A towing capacity of up to 10,800 lbs.
Standard features of the Sierra 1500 include everything from:
· USB ports and 110V power outlet
· Projector headlamps
· Color touch radio and Intelli Link
· Bluetooth connectivity
· 4G Wi-Fi
· Rear vision camera and parking assist
To find out more about GMC’s 2015 Sierra 1500 crew cab, visit the Humberview website at http://www.humberviewbuick.com/, or stop by their dealership to test drive a vehicle today.