Now that the weather is finally starting to warm up, more and more Torontonians are packing their bags and heading to the cottage to enjoy the beautiful splendor of the Great White North. Humberview Buick GMC encourages individuals who are bringing their boats or trailers camping to consider the following driving tips for ensuring a smooth towing ride with their GMC Crew Cab.
1. Know exactly how much your vehicle can carry in addition to your passenger load, and be aware of the gross vehicle weight rating.
2. If you are using a trailer, be sure to use the right size hitch and reinforce it by using safety chains (there is always a small possibility that your load may get unhitched).
3. Depending on how heavy your trailer or boat is, you may want to invest in electronic brakes.
4. When actually driving on the road, allow other faster drivers to pass you and give yourself enough space on the road. You want to avoid disconnecting accidentally.
5. Plan out ahead where you may have to make reverse turns, and try to avoid them.
To learn more about the GMC Crew Cab, visit the Humberview Buick GMC website today. For sales inquiries, you can call 1 (888) 271-6884, or 1 (888) 349-0948 for service inquiries.