The 2014 Savana 3500 is currently one of the most popular transport vehicles to hit the automotive market – and for good reason. With interior accommodations that can be configured to seat 8, 12, or even up to 15 individuals,and sliding side and rear doors, the Savana 3500 is the ultimate passenger transport vehicle for small companies.
Many commercial businesses purchase GMC’s Savana 3500 passenger van because:
· This heavy duty vehicle is capable of towing up to 10,000 lbs – that’s 800 lbs more than the Savana 2500 model.
· It comes with an economical Vortec 4.8 L (V8) engine.
· Customers who require a more powerful towing and hauling vehicle have the option of upgrading to the 6.0 L (V8) or the 6.6 L Duramax diesel.
· It is an affordable option for small businesses. Companies can purchase a GMC passenger Savana 3500 for approximately $33,100-$50,200.
Some of the standard features of this passenger transport van include:
· Swing out passenger and rear doors
· A Stabili Trak control system
· A tire pressure monitoring system
· An oil life monitoring system
To find out more about GMC’s 2014 Savana 3500 passengervan, visit the Humberview website at http://www.humberviewbuick.com/, or stop by their dealership to test drive a vehicle.